Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is Jasper. As you can see he has only 3 legs and no tail. He was hit by a car when he was 6 months old. I adopted him when he was a year old from Stuben Humane Society. He was specifically waiting for me ( I like to think)  ;) I understand not many people at this time can adopt but.... if you 
can please go check out a shelter near you or go to Petfinders  But if not please donate to your shelter... food, towels, newspapers, or call them and find out what they need at this particular moment.

This little guy is Butterscotch my daughter took him in when his owner passed away. Now he spends his day with Buddy and Belle. They don't ask for much ... someone to love them, feed them and someone they can cuddle with. Your reward?  Unconditional and eternal LOVE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment