Monday, January 16, 2012

Where does it come from??

Ever wonder where your Artistic thoughts come from? Or where you got the craving for something special? Some of you can say well I use to help my Mom sew or cook so that is how I ended up a sewer. Well..... I can't say that, as my Mom died when I was 3 1/2 yrs old, so imagine my surprise when I started asking questions from the 6 siblings ahead of me ( only one left besides me now so asking a lot)  :) Like I love getting my cards read....I also have ESP and dreams that I can analyze .So when I was told my Mom always went to seances ...I was flabbergasted. And that my Great grandfather use to make soap to sell... he also farmed. My father kept a journal not for long but... these are things that intrigue me.
My Mom would of been 103 last Christmas Eve and my Dad would of been 104 this March. My Mom was 42 when I was born.... So I have to rely a lot on my sister now for all the memories. Gonna put them all in a journal so my kids and Grand kids will be able to read about the people that are the reasons they are here.
This is a picture of my parents wedding.  Keep making memories and save them for your future loves. 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment